Installing CPABuild Deployment Package
Checking for /cache folder...
Cache folder exists!
Pretty URL test: http://freegold.website/tools/movies
Non-Pretty URL test: http://freegold.website/tools/?movies (Notice the added ? question mark)
Checking for .htaccess file...
Htaccess exists! Checking if it's working...
Htaccess running! Pretty url format should work!
- The sections above might ask you to fix something and re-run the script. Do those first. The Cache section is more important than the htaccess section.
- Try a private URL. View your private URLS here. If your private URI is "movies", your link will look like this: http://freegold.website/tools/?movies
- Are you getting a 403 Forbidden error? Delete the .htaccess (you may have to enable "hidden" files in your file manager).
- Change your homepage (currently this page). Edit the file config.php and change the line
"default"=>"movies", Where movies is the private URI (you can use any private uri as a homepage).
- When you are satisfied, delete the install.php file. If you ever need to run the installation again, just re-download the package from CPABuild.